Prepare for your First Visit
Simple Paperwork: To save you time when you come in, please complete the below simple paper work (only 4 pages!). You can email it back or bring it with you on the date of the visit which ever is easiest for you. If you have any questions, we are here to help.
- Express Registration Form
- Financial Hardship Form
- Privacy Notice
- Assignment of Benefits Form (Optional, if you want us to deal directly with your insurance company
- Visitor Spots along the side of the building and the last row of the Parking Lot behind the Building
- Also we have Reserved Spots marked Blessed Physical Therapy, Suite 203 and 204.
- Metered Parking Spots on Sepulveda in front of the Building.
Running Late: If you have an issue finding a Parking Spot, please call us and we are happy to come assist you.
Security System: Please press 10 or 20 on the Keypad next to the door and we will buzz you in.
Cancellation: If you wish to reschedule or cancel an appointment we require a minimum 48 hour advance notice. Advance notice gives another patient pain, a chance to come in and be seen.
(* Asterisked procedures require a high skill level)
- Joint Mobilization* – The application of movement and force to a joint for the purpose of increasing motion and range. Can be used to reduce pain. Sometimes discomfort may accompany the procedure.
- Soft-Tissue Massage – The application of movement and force to muscles, ligaments, nerves or other soft-tissue for the purpose of promoting healing and normalization. Can be used to reduce pain. Sometimes discomfort may accompany the procedure.
- Pressure-Point Release – In this procedure the therapist or clinical assistant searches for muscles that are actively in spasm or causing pain. They then push on the muscle for 1-2 minutes. Initially it will cause soreness but should diminish steadily. This helps to normalize the muscles in that area.
- Therapeutic Exercises – Strengthening and balancing the muscles around your joints are essential for good movement, stability and pain relief. Physical therapists are the leading experts in helping those with pain, arthritis, obesity, diabetes and heart disease get fit and strong safely.
The office should be open in discussing prices and costs with you. The last thing you want is an unexpected bill later.
Watch This Important Video
FREE $25 GIFT CERTIFICATE for You or a Friend/Family Member