We offer an educational treatment program that will prepare you for surgery. Our program will help patients preparing for total joint replacement. Patients will be more informed as to prospective protocols, outcomes and expectations. This program is ideal for anyone considering or preparing for joint replacement surgery.
Benefits of Our Total Joint Replacement Educational Program:
- Greater understanding of the post-operative rehabilitation process and expectations
- Restore movement in your joint with less pain
- Return to walking without a walker or cane faster
- Avoid lingering effects and reduce the risk of re-injury
- Expert guidance in treatments
- Reduce post-surgical swelling and pain
- Increase tissue healing
- Restore maximum range of motion
- Enjoy pain free movement
- Maximize strength, endurance, and joint stability
- Learn how to avoid future problems
- Sleep better
How long before benefits are realized?
Immediate benefits are to be expected. Patients leave with more knowledge and less anxiety associated with their upcoming surgery.
Be Wary Of…
Physical therapists who use only Ice/Electrical stimulation and do not restore your functional range of motion. Also be wary of physical therapists that do not give clear home exercises and safety and self-care instructions
Why Act Now?
Knowledge is power and you can NEVER be “too informed” about your surgery. Below are three reasons why you should call now!
- It is better to be pre-informed as to your post operative expectations
- Being informed helps to decrease the anxiety of your upcoming surgery
- Acting now will help you establish a working relationship with your therapist before your surgery