Call Us at (866) 960 9199 and we will do our best to help you get better!
We are Committed to getting you the Pain Relief, Care and Wellness you need.
We have DISCOUNT CASH PACKS and ACCEPT MOST PPO INSURANCE
We accept payment from many insurance companies. We are not contracted with all of them.
In most cases that is a very good thing, as we get to make clinical decisions partnering with you to achieve your goals in the most efficient manner. We won’t have anyone else interfering and telling us what we can and cannot do.
We share our clinical knowledge and expertise with you to help you decide the best, most efficient course of treatment. And if we believe that you need to see a surgeon, get further diagnostic testing or consult another physician or medical provider, we will refer you, coordinating with your referring provider. We work with top notch physicians and providers in Los Angeles and can help you get to the right one rapidly.
As a courtesy to our patients, we will bill your insurance company for you. We handle the claims paperwork and submission, including follow ups (though on occasion we may need your help). Your portion, including co-payments and deductible payments, are appreciated and due at the time of service, and we will gladly submit bills on your behalf. Please call us at (866) 960 9199 to schedule an appointment and have us check your insurance benefits. We also recommend you check with your insurance carrier to verify your benefits with us. We are a Medicare Participating Provider. This means we are contracted with Medicare and accept Medicare’s allowed amounts as full payment.
We offer a Variety of Options so you can get the Care you need:
- Accept most Insurance Plans
- Affordable Cash Packages, Discounts and Payment Plans
- 30% Cash Discount if:
- You are paying Cash Out of Pocket
- You have a High Deductible Insurance Plan
- You have NO Insurance
- You are recently Unemployed
- You are opting out of your HMO
- You are Financialy Hardshipped
- Accept CareCredit
- Accept HSA (Health Savings Plans)
- Accept FSP (Flex Spending Plans)
- Accept Motor Vehicle Accidents and Auto Insurance Cases
If you DON’T have insurance … Don’t worry, we have programs just for you!
Depending on the complexity of your condition, treatments range between $40-$90 per session.
Most patients get better within 6 sessions.
- Initial Exam – Includes exam, education, self-care, home exercises
- Re-evaluation – Includes progress notes, self & home care
- Pressure-Point Release – Reduces spasm and pain. Enhances normalization
- Soft-tissue mobilization – Reduces scar tissue and enhances circulation
- Joint Mobilization – Improves motion and balanced movement
- Massage – Reduces muscle tightness, spasm, pain
- Exercise Session 1 – Instruction on how to improve strength & flexibility
- Exercise Session 2 – Supervised conditioning & strengthening in our facility
- Bio mechanical Correction – Re-establishes healthy movement to reduce pain
- Neuromuscular Re-education – Re-trains muscles to normal function
- Gait Training – Comprehensive , motion analysis (includes stairs)
- Mechanical Traction – Relieves pressure off spinal joints
- Splint Fabrication – Custom Fabricated Thermoplastic Splint
- Electrical Stimulation – Stimulates the reduction of pain and spasms
- Iontophoresis – Reduces inflammation locally
- Ultrasound – Promotes healing via cellular stimulation
- ML830 Cold Laser – Revolutionary Pain Relief
- BioQPulse Refloxology Machine
- Pilates for Core Strengthening
- MFM (Multi-Functional Movement) with Martial Arts movements
- Heat or Ice – Helps to reduce inflammation by affecting blood vessels
Call Us at (866) 960 9199 and we will do our best to help you.