Call Us at (866) 960 9199 and we will do our best to help you get better!
We are Committed to getting you the Pain Relief, Care and Wellness you need.
We offer a Variety of Options so you can get the Care you need:
- Accept most Insurance Plans
- Affordable Cash Packages, Discounts and Payment Plans
- 30% Cash Discount if:
- You are paying Cash Out of Pocket
- You have a High Deductible Insurance Plan
- You have NO Insurance
- You are recently Unemployed
- You are opting out of your HMO
- You are Financialy Hardshipped
- Accept CareCredit
- Accept HSA (Health Savings Plans)
- Accept FSP (Flex Spending Plans)
- Accept Motor Vehicle Accidents and Auto Insurance Cases
If you DON’T have insurance…Don’t worry, we have programs just for you!
Depending on the complexity of your condition, treatments range between $40-$90 per session.
Most patients get better within 6 sessions.
- Initial Exam – Includes exam, education, self-care, home exercises
- Re-evaluation – Includes progress notes, self & home care
- Pressure-Point Release – Reduces spasm and pain. Enhances normalization
- Soft-tissue mobilization – Reduces scar tissue and enhances circulation
- Joint Mobilization – Improves motion and balanced movement
- Massage – Reduces muscle tightness, spasm, pain
- Exercise Session 1 – Instruction on how to improve strength & flexibility
- Exercise Session 2 – Supervised conditioning & strengthening in our facility
- Bio mechanical Correction – Re-establishes healthy movement to reduce pain
- Neuromuscular Re-education – Re-trains muscles to normal function
- Gait Training – Comprehensive , motion analysis (includes stairs)
- Mechanical Traction – Relieves pressure off spinal joints
- Splint Fabrication – Custom Fabricated Thermoplastic Splint
- Wound Care – Selective debridement less than or equal to 20 sq. cm
- Electrical Stimulation – Stimulates the reduction of pain and spasms
- Iontophoresis – Reduces inflammation locally
- Ultrasound – Promotes healing via cellular stimulation
- Fluidotherapy – Stimulates circulation with resistive kinetic excercise
- Heat or Ice – Helps to reduce inflammation by affecting blood vessels
Call Us at (866) 960 9199 and we will do our best to help you.